This week's activities:
- Draw or write down everything you can think of in creation!
- What does peace with the earth mean to you?
- What lesson do you think Jesus wanted to teach people with the Parable of the Sower story?
- What is something you can do to take care of creation?
Print or use this page to complete the nature scavenger hunt. Take this with you to the creek, the garden, or find items in your backyard! Complete individually or with your family. Send us a picture with your treasures!
This Pretty Planet Song:
Listen to the song This Pretty Planet by Tom Chapin, make up motions for the song. Share the song with someone. Listen here to Tom Chapin talk about writing the song. In your journal write what you think the song means.
Share pictures of whatever you do by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post them on this site next week so you can see what all your friends are doing to celebrate peace.
Return your art project this week:
If you didn't get a chance to get a board, you can still get one! Email your request and we'll make sure you get what you need.
Read Aloud Videos:
- What is something you can do to take care of the earth?
- How can you teach others that taking care of the earth is important?
- Name something that you think is beautiful. What would you do to make it more beautiful?
- Is there a right or wrong way to make the world more beautiful?
- What will you do to make the earth more beautiful?
- Which was your favorite riddle from the story?
- In your journal make up your own riddle about something from creation, and see if you family and friends can guess the answer!